'Commitment deal' -?? What's that then?

It would be very interesting to know. Presumably a (new) card game has the potential to disappear entirely by Christmas or to become the new Trivial Pursuit and make millions. With such a prospect one would like an image deal which was linked to the success of the product. This is of course, entirely speculation, I have no idea what a 'commitment deal' might mean.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Vincent Lowe said:

Well, the 'commitment deal' wasn't much of a commitment - both sales refunded.....:wacko:

That is not a big deal. I've had sales refunded only to show up again as committed sales from the same buyer. A lot of times they are just reevaluating the correct usage and license. Has never happened to an RF image.

52 minutes ago, Martin B said:

That is not a big deal. I've had sales refunded only to show up again as committed sales from the same buyer. A lot of times they are just reevaluating the correct usage and license. Has never happened to an RF image.

Yes, I've had the same but these sales date back to October so I doubt they will appear again.  Anyway,  the fees were quite low so, as you say, not a big deal - especially as I've had a good month with two sales in three figures.  Over $700 on 15 sales - I'm more than happy with that....!!

Archived