Question on keywords / caption

I noticed this morning that this image came up in a search for "school field baseball" : D9YH6E

I was surprised because I did not think I used those keywords and indeed I did not.  However, the words "school baseball field" are included in the caption.  They are quite true, it is sitting on the baseball field but I don't think that is what the searcher was looking for.  So my question is should I have included "baseball field" in this caption?  It made sense at the time but looking at the image now I am not so sure.

It was originally uploaded as news during a mountain rescue attempt.

And if you take the time to look, any comments on the image, the caption or the keywords would most gratefully be accepted.

Thanks everyone, that makes sense.  I thought the base ball field was relavent as 'news' but not as 'stock'.  I did not consider changing it after it left the news feed.  Is there a fixed amount of time for an image to leave the news feed or is 'newsworthyness' defined more by the subject and circumstances?

Thanks everyone, that makes sense.  I thought the base ball field was relavent as 'news' but not as 'stock'.  I did not consider changing it after it left the news feed.  Is there a fixed amount of time for an image to leave the news feed or is 'newsworthyness' defined more by the subject and circumstances?

I'm not a news photographer by any stretch of the imagination; but when I do upload images to live news, I usually wait about one week before changing the caption info, etc. Images seem to leave the news feed after roughly 48 hours. Some of my news photos have leased later on as regular stock photos but never as breaking news.

Archived