Hi, Brazilian travel photographer based in Italy

Brasilnut

Hi all,

I'm new here but active on the MicrostockGroupForum. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from existing contributors and hopefully I can add some insight too.

On a side note, I admire Alamy during a particularly difficult time for stock photography (from the contributors' side), as they still offer some hope to contributors. I hope that remains for the foreseeable future.  

Best regards,

Alex

Author of the Brutally Honest Guide to Microstock Photography

www.brutallyhonestmicrostock.com 

Thanks for the warm welcome Bill and John...It's clear that the stereotype of Canadians as the most friendly people on earth is true! :)

I lived in Vancouver for a few years 1995-2000 and then 2004-2005 but unfortunately was not so active in the photography scene (big regret), such a beautiful place. 

6 hours ago, Brasilnut said:

Thanks for the warm welcome Bill and John...It's clear that the stereotype of Canadians as the most friendly people on earth is true! :)

I lived in Vancouver for a few years 1995-2000 and then 2004-2005 but unfortunately was not so active in the photography scene (big regret), such a beautiful place. 

Except when it comes to hockey. I'm not a fan myself, which amounts to treason in Canada.

Archived