I just had three UK newspaper sales to the same paper show up. Any idea which one it might be? Do the terms of these types of sales tend to all look the same?

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 01 June 2017
End: 02 June 2017
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Price: too low to mention in public

Ta in advance

28 minutes ago, GS-Images said:

Likely to be The Sun if they came through earlier today. Same license as mine, same print run. I saw those earlier today (unsure what time), but my Live News ones from The Sun came through a lot later.

[Edit] Did the fee end with .96? That's what my stock ones ended with.

Geoff.

Yup, .96 is the magic number.

Thanks very much. I just did some Googling and found the article. The Sun used a couple of other Alamy images as well. They did some weird stuff with them. They look pretty garish.

Yup, I had the same today. Looking at the circulation figures for the major newspapers it can only be the Sun!

Interesting to know about the .96 magic number. One of my pics did end with the magic .96 but the other, which was also "Print run: up to 2 million" did not.

Yours, most confused.

John

12 hours ago, GS-Images said:

You're welcome.  :)

I think most of those were taken with a mobile phone, hence looking like they do.

Geoff.

Hadn't thought of that. You're probably correct. Looks like I won't be getting rich from the newspaper scheme, but I suppose every sale counts (especially this month for me). Fortunately, an image from that same set licensed to a U.S. magazine for $180 not long ago.

Archived