I have a number of images of street food vendors in Bangkok and was curious to see where they appeared in a search. I entered "Bangkok food vendors" and was initially happy to see 10 images of mine on the first page. However, searching further I began to wonder what had happened to the rest. I searched in AIM using the same search term and 22 images were displayed so I changed the search to "Bangkok street vendor" and up came 75 images. I think it is quite natural that someone searching for an image of a Bangkok food vendor would actually use the plural version just as I think it is quite natural for me when keywording to use the singular version. I am sure that most of the "old hands" will be aware of this but for me it is a lesson learned!

No problems. We sometimes find out the hard way.

You do have to input singular, plural, and stemming like eat, eating, etc.

Good luck!

Good luck!

Yes. With my birds, perch,perched,perching.

Good luck!

Oh Betty! I have all sorts of perch combinations for my birds: perch, perched, perched on a branch, perched on a wire, sitting on a perch, etc, but I never thought of perching!!!!! Damn it!!

Good luck!

Oh Betty! I have all sorts of perch combinations for my birds: perch, perched, perched on a branch, perched on a wire, sitting on a perch, etc, but I never thought of perching!!!!! Damn it!!

I hope you have fewer than 50 keywords on them so you can batch append it. I was so looking forward to being able to batch append and batch remove but I have more than 50 keywords on almost all my old images so I can't do it. Unbelievably frustrating.

Paulette

Good luck!

I hope you have fewer than 50 keywords on them so you can batch append it. I was so looking forward to being able to batch append and batch remove but I have more than 50 keywords on almost all my old images so I can't do it. Unbelievably frustrating.

Paulette

I had mostly over 50 keywords but I've sorted it out now. It also applied to my insects. I can be tenacious. 

And now onto another missed keyword for which I have already spent several days going through my collection...

But yes, how frustrating!! Especially that by doing so, I'm discovering horrors. Alamy got rid of some duplicate keywords or reversed the order, which makes it meaningless.

Gen

Good luck!

Lol

Archived