Found Previously Uploaded Batches with all Images Showing Deleted

Anyone else found this?

Alamy Image Manager

I've  just found four previously uploaded batches with all images showing as deleted!  There may be more but I stopped searching after finding four.

Very concerning as I haven't carried out any deletions.  I've emailed Alamy so will wait on their reply.

John

As Mark says, deleted counts ones you deleted from Manage Images not just ones deleted after they went on sale.  I have a few I took out as they were duplicates. Some way back when submissions weren't showing in QC so I reuploaded the imges to have both sets end up ready.  So I deleted all the duplicates.

Jill

Are you sure you've never, ever deleted? Not even an accidental duplicate upload?

You might be on the right track spacecadet.  I was thinking of images deleted after they were on sale but I probably have deleted duplicate images when an upload has part failed etc.

Are you sure you've never, ever deleted? Not even an accidental duplicate upload?

You might be on the right track spacecadet.  I was thinking of images deleted after they were on sale but I probably have deleted duplicate images when an upload has part failed etc.

You'd be surprised how many there are. 1500 (20%) in my case, but that does include failed subs.

No but when I first go into AIM it says I have 3909 images. If I select "All Images" it says I have 3365, which I believe is the accurate number.

When I go to Failed Submissions it shows thumbnails for 509 images going back to when I first began submitting to Alamy.

Archived