Adding identical tags in EXACTLY the same order

I have an existing image on Alamy.  I would like to take the tags from that image and apply them to another image, in EXACTLY the same order without typing one by one?  How do I do that? 

What I did so far was found the two images (the image I want to add tags to have no tags).  I selected those two images. I saw the tags grayed out so I clicked each tag to apply them to the image that didn't have any tags.  Hit "Save".   Checked the image I added the tags to and they are not in the same order as the other image.  How can one accomplish this?

You literally have to click the supertags and normal tags one by one in the order you require. Frankly, I find it easier to copy to an off line text page, delete from both and re-paste.

You literally have to click the supertags and normal tags one by one in the order you require. Frankly, I find it easier to copy to an off line text page, delete from both and re-paste.

I just clicked each tag and hit save after adding each tag and the order is still not the same.  I do not want to delete from both images.  I am happy with the order of one images.  How do I copy and repaste?  When I select all the tags and paste into text editor I lose commas so I would have to redo all the commas.

I've outlined two methods but a third one would be to open a second window of IM and, in revearse order, click the tags. It's clunky and time consuming but these options are seemingly all that's available.

It does need sorting to allow us these amendments/additions.

I've outlined two methods but a third one would be to open a second window of IM and, in revearse order, click the tags. It's clunky and time consuming but these options are seemingly all that's available.

What would be the point of opening the second window?

You can see the order of the tags you are replicating

You can see the order of the tags you are replicating

But I can see them when I select both images in one window.  All the grayed out tags are in the right order as they only exist in one image. I just selected tags in reverse order as you suggested and they still ended up in a wrong order.  By wrong order I don't mean reversed order, just all completely different order.

Archived