Photoshop CC price increase announced (UK)

It's still a lot cheaper than it was when it was introduced - I think it was about £17 a month then for the LR and PS. Even at £10.xx a month or £125 a year it is still very good value for a set of very high quality professional tools, especially given that Adobe has essentially got a monopoly at this level for photography software.

at no extra cost.

Except when the price goes up, of course.

What I meant by "at no extra cost" was that the subscription, regardless of whether it goes up or not, includes all the upgrades.  Any software is liable to price increases. 

"The only thing i can see wrong is that camera raw is greyed out, and I don't know why."

Do you mean on the download page?  If so, it may be because it is already up to date; as you already had LR on your system it may already be installed.  Just guessing.

Chris

Chris,

I spoke with a very nice Indian gentleman about the greyed out Camera Raw part and he updated my Camera Raw to the latest version. The reason it is greyed out is that it isn't accessible on it's own, you have to go through either Lightroom or Photoshop. I suppose a lot of people knew this but I didn't, so all is good to go!

I've ordered Scott Kelby's book about Photoshop CC so I will be studying that before I start in ernest - although i'm familiar with Lightroom and use Photoshop Elements at the moment so hopefully it won't be too much of a learning curve.

John.

Archived