Cambridge group meet-up

Hi everybody!

Six of us are having one of our quarterly meet-ups next Thursday, 19th January at 12 noon, if anyone else is in the area and would like to join us - there seems to be plenty to talk about!

Please message me for the venue - (which is in Cambridge)

Kind regards

Kumar

Hi everybody!

Six of us are having one of our quarterly meet-ups next Thursday, 19th January at 12 noon, if anyone else is in the area and would like to join us - there seems to be plenty to talk about!

Kind regards

Kumar

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England, U.K.

Just for clarification.

Another member of the group.

Allan

Love to join you, but a long way to come, and my car's clutch failed last time I was there....

Next time you come back Bryan the engine will fall out. ;)

Allan

Hi everybody!

Kind regards

Kumar

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England, U.K.

Just for clarification.

Another member of the group.

Allan

Ha Ha Ha! Thanks Allan!

Kumar

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

The Cambridge Alamy group is meeting on Wednesday this week (4th July) if anyone would like to join us. We meet about every 4 months to talk all things Alamy, have lunch and a drink. 

Time will be 12 noon; Place - The Wrestlers pub, Newmarket Rd, Cambridge CB5 8JE. Plenty of free parking in the retail park across the road. Past numbers have varied between 4 and 9 of us

Cheers!

Kumar

7 hours ago, Doc said:

Hi all,

The Cambridge Alamy group is meeting on Wednesday this week (4th July) if anyone would like to join us. We meet about every 4 months to talk all things Alamy, have lunch and a drink. 

Time will be 12 noon; Place - The Wrestlers pub, Newmarket Rd, Cambridge CB5 8JE. Plenty of free parking in the retail park across the road. Past numbers have varied between 4 and 9 of us

Cheers!

Kumar

This is by way of a BUMP for Kumar's post.

Just to let everyone know that in the car park area where I leave my car there is a notice which states that you are allowed 4 hrs before the clamping squad move in.

Please check the area where you park for signs.

Also do not be tempted to use the bus lanes as these are now covered by cameras and if you are caught it cost you £30 with NO mitigating circumstances.

Allan

16 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

This is by way of a BUMP for Kumar's post.

Just to let everyone know that in the car park area where I leave my car there is a notice which states that you are allowed 4 hrs before the clamping squad move in.

Please check the area where you park for signs.

Also do not be tempted to use the bus lanes as these are now covered by cameras and if you are caught it cost you £30 with NO mitigating circumstances.

Allan

Yes - parking in the bus lanes is not recommended LOL . ;)

Kumar

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Yes - parking in the bus lanes is not recommended LOL . ;)

Kumar

:lol::lol::wacko:

Allan

While I am back on post again, just to let those coming by road and may be wishing to use the A14 to inform them, if they do not already know, there is a 40MPH speed limit.

The limit is being monitored by average speed cameras along the length of the roadworks.

Don't be deluded into the thought that the warning signs are there but cameras are inoperative as I have heard that a lot of motorists have been fined for exceeding the limit.

ITMA  

Well there were four of us at another excellent Cambridge Alamy Contributors Group meeting, which went down well today. As did the food and drink in a very convivial atmosphere. Thank you guys for attending, and for the interesting conversations and fun we had.

The next meeting has been provisionally booked for 31st October, same time and place so if any one would like to attend you may contact me on abell(at)clickcommerce.co.uk

The (at) stands for @ which prevents the address being trawled.

Allan

Archived