Blackpool Meet-up/Photowalk

Hi folks.

This maybe in the wrong section but I couldn't find anywhere else to place it, so here it is.

I'm in Blackpool over Christmas, from the 21st until the 28th December, and would love to meet up with some fellow Alamy heads.  I propose to have this meet-up on 23rd December in Blackpool, or somewhere close-ish.  We could have coffee, have a walk and take photographs and then maybe a beer or two.  If anyone's interested, come back to me either on this thread or in PM.

I hope some of you can make it!

Hi Andy,

I would love to be there and meet you and any others who might turn up. Unfortunately things, commitments and obligations at my end preclude me travelling to Blackpool.

It should be a good week for you, photographically, whether anyone turns up or not.

Eat, drink and be merry and take lots of photos.

All the best for Christmas and the New Year. :)  (Pity there are no Christmas smilies available.)

Allan.

Wish I were there. Sounds like a fun walk. Alas, I can't walk on water even though my husband thinks I can these days. That's because my memory is intact and his isn't.

Betty, I'm sure a woman of your calibre can make it to Blackpool - I'd love you to come! :D

Hi Andy,

I would love to be there and meet you and any others who might turn up. Unfortunately things, commitments and obligations at my end preclude me travelling to Blackpool.

It should be a good week for you, photographically, whether anyone turns up or not.

Eat, drink and be merry and take lots of photos.

All the best for Christmas and the New Year. :)  (Pity there are no Christmas smilies available.)

Allan.

Ah, what a shame, Allan, it would be great to meet you!

The week is essentially going to be a stock shooting trip, I'll only be with my family for Christmas lunch!

Seasonal felicitations to you, too, and all the best for a successful new year.

Archived