Didn't receive image

Also just realised on my forum profile, it says I have 0 images?

You are right, now it says 0 images. When I checked less than an hour ago I think it showed a number, and I found the image in question and clicked on it. Probably some kind of server error that has developed.

PS If you click on the number 0 images in your profile - your port seems to be showed. Perhaps the server error is not that serious.

• 3 months later...

Just found this thread as I am having a similar issue, only mine is with hundreds of images. I have about 600 images to keyword, split across 7 or 8 batches. Ive keyworded just over 100 so far and all of these images are failing to show a preview. As I keyword more, they too are going on sale with no preview. I know that two batches are affected so far but it could be all of them. Ive been speaking to MS for two days and still my images show the error when I try to zoom them. Im reluctant to keyword any more as they are going on sale and Ive already had zooms on images that wont preview.

Archived