Is there a way to edit submissions

Hey I was curious if there was a way to delete images from a submission once it was submitted. I went to upload my photographs and for some reason there was a long delay in the time from the submission to showing it as trackable, so I thought the images didn't upload and reloaded them. Now it for some reason loaded under the same reference number even though they were done seperately and I know for sure it will be rejected because of the duplicates. Can I resolve this or do I have to wait almost 24 hours just to be told they failed and try it again?

Alex

You won't fail for duplicates. If you fail, it will be because an image didn't pass QC. People have accidentally uploaded twice before, and all you have to do is NOT process the 2nd submission, but immediately put them up for deletion.

Sometimes it takes a while for the submission gears to engage. It's always good to wait for a few hours before uploading again.

Hey I was curious if there was a way to delete images from a submission once it was submitted. I went to upload my photographs and for some reason there was a long delay in the time from the submission to showing it as trackable, so I thought the images didn't upload and reloaded them. Now it for some reason loaded under the same reference number even though they were done seperately and I know for sure it will be rejected because of the duplicates. Can I resolve this or do I have to wait almost 24 hours just to be told they failed and try it again?

Alex

Hello Alex,

You will be able to delete images from submissions as soon the new tools are active. See the blog post.

Mirco

Archived