trying to catch the illusive choice

Anyone else on a Mac have to chase the little circles when prepping images for sale?  I noticed this years ago when I switched from a PC to Mac.  When I try to tick the boxes, they jump away from my curser. Sometimes I have to stab at it 2-4 times. Just once in awhile, mind you, but enough to drive me nuts sometimes. I don't have far to drive. :o

It happens mostly on the one that says "Is this photograph digitally altered?"

Makes me take another look at my image in case the box know more than I do about my image.  :ph34r:  :blink:

I found when switching from Windows to Mac that I have to be much more precise when pointing to and clicking on check boxes or radio buttons. It seems in Windows that if the tip of the mouse pointer is near to a checkbox it just guesses what you're trying to do. On a Mac one has to be precise. I soon got used to it though.

Another thing that happens quite often is that I find the the mouse "focus" is in a different window. The first click just moves the mouse focus into the window I want, the second click actually ticks the box.

If you are using a magic mouse then you may find things move around as your fingers come too close to the mouse top as they move past.

My problem is with right click. I find my index finger is sometimes too far back and I lose the highlighted text and have to start again.

Allan

Archived