Prints coming soon to Alamy .....

Hello folks  :) ,

Did you see the new blog about prints?

http://www.alamy.com/blog/weve-partnered-with-art-com-to-sell-images-as-prints

I really love that idea. I am a big supporter to have as much possible earning outputs at one place. Alamy is doing a great job.

Thanks Alamy.

Mirco

Is there going to be an opt out?

I may not opt out of prints sales but I would opt out of personal use. But then I don't currently use any POD sites where my share would be greater than 50%.

Apparently if you opt out of or place PU restrictions on your images those images cannot be used for POD via Alamy either.

Allan

Is there going to be an opt out?

I may not opt out of prints sales but I would opt out of personal use. But then I don't currently use any POD sites where my share would be greater than 50%.

Apparently if you opt out of or place PU restrictions on your images those images cannot be used for POD via Alamy either.

Allan

Allan, that would work except I also have to opt out of distributor sales, right?

Martin, my biggest concern is that 50% of a low amount isn't really worth it and I risk undercutting my POD sales. I guess I can always delete any images I have posted to PODs.

Art.com has really low prices. I have a few stock images that I sell often on POD sites for far more, so I'll be opting those out. But I recognize it's a good concept as another means of revenue. Just wish the prices were realistic instead of so low. I wouldn't mind getting 50% of Alamy's cut if the prices were high enough. 

Archived