Can't search on Alamy using Google???

Hi ,

I can't seach anything on Alamy. ie. i type in a word or a image code - and nothing happens when i click the search 'magnifying glass'. This is using Google. If I search on main page - whatever I type in -  gets deleted when i press search button. I uninstalled and then reinstalled Google and still happening .It was all fine until yesterday afternoon. 

Using firefox seems to be ok - so looks like problem my side??

Is anyone / has anyone experienced this and has an idea what has happened? Does anyone - ALAMY - have a way to resolve this please? 

Thanks

Mig

I had to reinstall Google Chrome about two weeks ago. After that I face the same problems. You can sometimes search from Alamy's front page - but not from the actual thumbnail pages or "My Alamy" page. Sometimes I have to use two browsers. I thought of it as an update from either Google or Alamy that doesn't fit this particular system. It may also be a setting, but I cannot figure out which one.

Exactly Niels - If I search front page - i get nothing 'All Images' but if I select only photographs then it works.

Under "My Alamy" nothing works. 

Also can't figure out setting hence me asking here if anyone knows how to resolve this - Alamy, any help? 

mig

Hi Everyone.  It's ages since I contributed to the forum, though I do read it.  I can't search using Google Chrome and Windows 10.  I've tried using 'photographs' but that doesn't work either.  I can only search topics from the home page.

Though I am not the original poster, I appreciate the later comments, thanks.

I have just had a major update to Windows 10 - and having tried the search function in Google Chrome from My Alamy page a few times, IT SEEMS TO WORK NOW :)

EDITED: Unfortunately it only works sometimes.... Will find out when.

Archived