How can I re offer my photos once they have been marked for deletion ?

If you just delete them they stay on offer for six months and are then deleted. 

I've decided not to delete anything (oh yeah, I might change my mind). My CTR is high, my placement is good, and my sales and zooms keep increasing, so what do I gain by deleting images? 

How can I re offer my photos once they have been marked for deletion ?

What do you mean by reoffer? Is it to sell the images from another site or to reupload improved versions to Alamy. In the first case you could do that at once (or before you delete) unless your image is sold  exclusively from somewhere.

If you think of reuploading to Alamy, you shouldn't have deleted the images - just uploaded the improved versions and asked Alamy in an e-mail to delete the old ones, this is done on a day to day service. Just inform about both the image IDs - and remember to copy the old image ID to the annotation of the new image in case the image has been searched for.

I never delete pics any more, just transfer them to a non performing pseudo. No problem in uploading improved versions to your main pseudo. In the beginning I found that I regularly had sales after deleting images. From time to time I get the occasional sale from my non performing pseudo so it makes sense for me.

dov

Archived