Release from Single Parent

The mother is the legal guardian so just a release from her should be fine ! I add only my own release when I use pix of my own children....

Do your children get a share of the proceeds when you make a sale? ;)

Allan

The mother is the legal guardian so just a release from her should be fine ! I add only my own release when I use pix of my own children....

Allan

They get room and board - a hell of a deal!

Only one signature is required but it should state the person signing is a parent or legal guardian. This is how ASMP words it in their release template -

I hereby warrant that I am a legal competent adult and a parent or legally appointed guardian of the minor, and that I have every right to contract for the minor in the above regard. I state further that I have read the above authorization, release, and agreement, prior to its execution, and that I am fully familiar with the contents of it. This release shall be binding upon the minor and me, and our respective heirs, legal representatives, and assigns.

Allan

Ha  :) ! Due to the visa restrictions in the UK and having to earn a minimum amount, my wife can't return here nor can my children....despite the fact the children are British ! So...I have to fly to the other side of the world to see them and my entire baggage allowance is taken up by gifts for them....on top of the money I have to send to them from here....so....they do very nicely out of the "modelling" they do for me !!!

Allan

Ha  :) ! Due to the visa restrictions in the UK and having to earn a minimum amount, my wife can't return here nor can my children....despite the fact the children are British ! So...I have to fly to the other side of the world to see them and my entire baggage allowance is taken up by gifts for them....on top of the money I have to send to them from here....so....they do very nicely out of the "modelling" they do for me !!!

Martyn I am sorry, I was only joking and did not mean to drag up any problems in your life. :(

Allan

Allan

Martyn I am sorry, I was only joking and did not mean to drag up any problems in your life. :(

Allan

Not a problem Allan....I didn't view your post in a negative light at all and took it as you intended !!

Archived