Another one of my small anniversary at Alamy.

The fundamental problem with the wrong keywords is that they need to stop copying the keywords of other photographers. It is necessary to start creating your own keywords. It's certainly harder work, but there is no other way to quality. Good luck Radim

An English language course and a Russian-English, English-Russian dictionary - or either of these for a start will be the best way to help you on the way in international stock.... Google Translate just isn't good enough for anything.

"Buda also nanometers my street festival."

You might want to run that one through Google translate again, Gennadii.

This translation is just the program. - https://translate.google.com/

You can put assess the programmers who have done it

Yes, Google translate is not very reliable, especially with languages like Russian and English, which don't have a lot in common.

Have you thought of using one the online translation services that charge for a real person to translate some of your captions, etc.? It might be worth the cost.

I'm not willing to pay, since no sales, and he is now unemployed. I think that basically the problem is not entirely a bad translation, but it is likely that there are no sales for other reasons. For example if the place is admissible even in your potfele what is my work, they would be sold, but because of my portfolio is not taken, if only because of the country of domicile of the author. This of course is only my opinion, but very similar to the truth.

I understand. Paying for translation is a gamble. It is very difficult to sell images these days, for a lot of different reason.

The fundamental problem with the wrong keywords is that they need to stop copying the keywords of other photographers. It is necessary to start creating your own keywords. It's certainly harder work, but there is no other way to quality. Good luck Radim

Please take this comment in the way it is meant, i.e. Trying to be helpful. It is not only a translation issue, Image G3C0AJ as an example. Most of the keywords are irrelevant to the image. I see no rosemary, no cream, caviar, condiments, seafood etc etc. but where is the mention of cheese, cheeses, variety or strawberry? I see no black or a relationship to xmas, but I do see a white plate.

Keywording it sometimes difficult to get a grip of, hell I don't seem to of managed very well, but put what you see.

For what its worth, I like that image very much.

I wish you luck

Rightly seen! My omission necessarily correct, I think a review of all your images, although of course it will take a lot of time.

Archived