WTF? stock photos

Nice to have one of my images featured in Alamy's recent blog

27 Stock images that will make you ask WTF?

http://www.alamy.com/blog/27-stock-photos-that-will-make-you-ask-wtf

km

Care to explain wtf that's all about?  I presume it's some Welsh coastal tradition ;):) ...or a student theatre group more like?

Congratulations on that. I had one of mine in their blog a month or 2 back.

They clearly accidentally forgot to add this image of mine to the WTF blog. I think I must have been having emotional issues the day I took this....

Was that because you'd run out of teabags and digestive biscuits at the same time?

No explaination

sometimes you just need to make different images

and its the sort of thing that people (art directors / commissioning editors / picture editors)  remember seeing. And make them more likely to offer you work......

km

all sorts of articles on the web about the importance of play/experimentation/risk taking in the creative arts..

https://www.arts.gov/NEARTS/2014v4-art-failure-importance-risk-and-experimentation

So, let me have  a think about what an image of a woman with a lampshade on her head in a public park could illustrate..

agarophobia

shyness

dreams / nightmares

social insecurity

anxiety / panic attacks

low self esteem

unattractiveness

km

So, let me have  a think about what an image of a woman with a lampshade on her head in a public park could illustrate..

agarophobia

shyness

dreams / nightmares

social insecurity

anxiety / panic attacks

low self esteem

unattractiveness

km

Also mad, unhinged.

Allan

Archived