Replace An Image

I know I can edit the caption/keywords of an image after I have uploaded it into the system but is it possible to replace an image with an improved version?  The same exact image just slightly more saturated color - nothing exaggerating.  Thanks.

If it hasn't gone live and still awaits a server update, you can just delete it.

Dougie is correct. After it has gone live - you just upload the improved version, keyword it (copy the keywords, etc. from the old image plus include the image ID of the old one. There may have been search activity on the old image). After the server update and your improved image is live, you e-mail Member Services and include both the image IDs. They are usually deleting the old one at once if it is an improvement and not a new image.

Philippe's way is also okay, but if you just press the delete button yourself it will take six months before it disappears. This is the way to remove an image from your collection that is not replaced by an improved version.

Niels

Archived