Underwater photographer of the year 2016 winners

losdemas

Good stuff. But maybe the competition should be titled 'Underwater photographer & Photoshop skills of the year' ?

Surprised Photoshopping to create composites was allowed.

You sure they're not HDR? That's what I thought for some of them... Or PS combinations of multiple images but all taken in very quick succession, keeping the camera very still and PS combining them?

On the other hand, after the plane up the ladder, maybe PS is fine?

Good stuff. But maybe the competition should be titled 'Underwater photographer & Photoshop skills of the year' ?

You sure they're not HDR? That's what I thought for some of them... Or PS combinations of multiple images but all taken in very quick succession, keeping the camera very still and PS combining them?

From the image description....

'The brown trout has been subsequently added to the scene in Photoshop so this is very much a composite image. The trout is actually shot at a completely different time and location.'

From the image description....

'The brown trout has been subsequently added to the scene in Photoshop so this is very much a composite image. The trout is actually shot at a completely different time and location.'

Got it... totally bizarre. Makes it all rather meaningless...

Archived