Which search terms were used?

I wonder if it's possible to see which search terms were used to find an image that has been zoomed and/or purchased?

Easy to find the search terms for zoomed ones:

Alamy Measures -> Your images -> click on the pseudonym of the zoom in the list to the left -> click on "Your Zooms" on the black top line -> find the search term in the list to the left

You should to be able to click on "Your sales" in Alamy Measures and do the same - but you cannot unfortunately, it doesn't work.

Thank you Niels. I can see it now. I'm puzzled that only one of my sales over the years shows on the list though. Can this mean that all the others were somehow found and purchased without using the search function?

Thank you Niels. I can see it now. I'm puzzled that only one of my sales over the years shows on the list though. Can this mean that all the others were somehow found and purchased without using the search function?

I don't think the reporting of sales in Alamy Measures is working at all. I think the function has been on/off - and now off. (The old forum had information about this).  Use "Sales information" instead.

Many of my sales have not been zoomed. Perhaps they have been searched and enlarged by mouse hovering - but I also have a number of distributor sales - which may not count in the viewed images.

Measures does not record EVERY search. 

How is this data collected?

This data is collected from the search activity of our paying customers. It records searches, visits, views, sales and zooms.

i.e if a customer or purchaser does not have an account or is not logged into their account when they search, the search will not be recorded in measures. (or at least, that was how it was explained to me).

I wonder if it's possible to see which search terms were used to find an image that has been zoomed and/or purchased?

Easy to find the search terms for zoomed ones:

Alamy Measures -> Your images -> click on the pseudonym of the zoom in the list to the left -> click on "Your Zooms" on the black top line -> find the search term in the list to the left

You should to be able to click on "Your sales" in Alamy Measures and do the same - but you cannot unfortunately, it doesn't work.

Thank you for the lesson. I somehow missed being able to click on the black line. I would just look down the list of zooms to check the search terms.

Paulette

Archived