Stock Photo Requests...

I have seen the stock photo requests on the blog. I have photographed one of the requests for the December 2015 specifically for Alamy. Is there a special keyword code to use for these requests? How does one make sure the images requested get noticed in a timely manner? I have searched Alamy, and there are no images of this particular request.

Kevin, as Mark says, you just get put into the mix, but if you have the goods, you may have a better chance of making the sale. 

There's something you can and should do to make some of your captions/keywords more relevant. You have three or more images of what you've called a machine gun. Leave machine gun but add: Gatling gun, guns, 20mm GE M-61, Vulcan, Spooky, "Puff the Magic Dragon", Douglas AC-47. You might want to try to check details on the other weapons you captured at the Saigon Museum. 

Edo

Archived