Total Views in Alamy Measures - what's it all about?!

So looking in My Alamy-Alamy Measures-Your Images, I can see I've had a mere '17 Total Views'.  What does this mean - people have viewed 17 of my images?  If so, is there a way of seeing what images have been viewed?  Or does it mean something completely different? I'm still struggling on the metrics.

88 images amongst 65 million 'mere' is maybe not the correct term. You can't see images that have been viewed (i.e thumbnails brought up by the search term) in your case 17, but if any are zoomed then those are revealed in Alamy Measures.

88 images amongst 65 million 'mere' is maybe not the correct term. You can't see images that have been viewed (i.e thumbnails brought up by the search term) in your case 17, but if any are zoomed then those are revealed in Alamy Measures.

OK, I realise 88 images isn't a lot, but as I've only been uploading for around 3 weeks, I think I've done pretty well...

So looking in My Alamy-Alamy Measures-Your Images, I can see I've had a mere '17 Total Views'.  What does this mean - people have viewed 17 of my images?  If so, is there a way of seeing what images have been viewed?  Or does it mean something completely different? I'm still struggling on the metrics.

You're in the pseudonym summary report page.  In here you can select a time span using the calendar symbols alongside the start and end dates or by clicking on the Yesterday radio button and using the drop down to select from the options - this month, last month etc.  The default is the last 30 days of stats.

You'll see your pseudonym(s) as a blue underlined link in the first column.  Click on that and it gives a listing of search terms which have brought up your images on the buyer's screens.  Click on any of the search terms and you'll see the actual images that have been viewed.

You're in the pseudonym summary report page.  In here you can select a time span using the calendar symbols alongside the start and end dates or by clicking on the Yesterday radio button and using the drop down to select from the options - this month, last month etc.  The default is the last 30 days of stats.

You'll see your pseudonym(s) as a blue underlined link in the first column.  Click on that and it gives a listing of search terms which have brought up your images on the buyer's screens.  Click on any of the search terms and you'll see the actual images that have been viewed.

Fabulous John, thanks very much - just what I was looking for!

If you go to My Alamy

and click on Alamy Measures, almost at the bottom, and then click the All of Alamy button,

you'll see the same, but now for All of Alamy:

All the real searches clients do on Alamy. No images here, just the keywords. Plus a couple of very useful buttons to push, which can give you all keywords with no or very few results.

Go out and shoot those!

wim

Archived