Question about Alamy Measures

Okay, when measures give me the figures: total views, zooms, CTR, etc. that includes all my pseudos even though it says for "Betty LaRue". Right?

So, I can look at the CTR for each pseudo. Some have a much better CTR than others. What I'm confused about is this. Since Alamy lumps all the pseudos information under "Betty LaRue" and there is a Total CTR for all, do all my pseudos have an equal rank in the search algorithm?

Will my lowest pseudo be placed as favorably as my highest? You'd think after all this time I'd have a handle on understanding, but I don't.

I have a feeling that my lowest ranking pseudo images appear farther back than my highest, otherwise why would I have read on the forum about putting lesser images in a new pseudo so they don't pull down the main.

I guess I'm just looking for a bit of clarification.

Betty

Edit spelling

Okay, when measures give me the figures: total views, zooms, CTR, etc. that includes all my pseudos even though it says for "Betty LaRue". Right?

So, I can look at the CTR for each pseudo. Some have a much better CTR than others. What I'm confused about is this. Since Alamy lumps all the pseudos information under "Betty LaRue" and there is a Total CTR for all, do all my pseudos have an equal rank in the search algorithm?

Will my lowest pseudo be placed as favorably as my highest? You'd think after all this time I'd have a handle on understanding, but I don't.

I have a feeling that my lowest ranking pseudo images appear farther back than my highest, otherwise why would I have read on the forum about putting lesser images in a new pseudo so they don't pull down the main.

Betty

Edit spelling

Well looking at my portfolio, all my psedonyms seem to be ranked together even though their individual CTRs are very different by a factor of 2 or 3.

Betty

Edit spelling

Rank is not only based on CTR for each pseudo Betty.  The number of sales, average sale price etc are probably more important factors in determining the rank of each pseudo. Also CTR can fluctuate wildly so if rank were based on that alone our search results would be all over the place.

So lower ranking pseudos do appear further back in search results but not just because of CTR.

Pearl 

Betty

Edit spelling

Well looking at my portfolio, all my psedonyms seem to be ranked together even though their individual CTRs are very different by a factor of 2 or 3.

That's only true if there are not enough sales. Some pseudos of mine are ranked together too. Those are the ones with very very few sales if any.

wim

edit: typo

Archived