IPTC Editor for Android Phone

Hi all

Can anyone recommend an app for my android phone that I can use to edit IPTC data?

I have just taken some pictures on my Canon M3 that could go on Alamy Live News but I don't have any software with me to edit the IPTC description and headline fields, as required. I can (and have) transferred the images to my mobile, wirelessly, so if I had an app that could edit the IPTC data I could then upload to Alamy.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Many thanks.

When you find one please let me know.

Still waiting for Alamy to update Manage Images so that, like the rest of their system, it works without Flash. (This would enable folk to use a tablet to edit their collections.)

You mean you don't find any using Google or the Play Store?

I can see a whole list in the Play Store just by typing IPTC in the search field. The same in Google when searching for

IPTC Editor for Android Phone.

Sorry, no personal experience.

wim

Wim

I did download one from the Play Store, but it didn't make the headline field available for editing, so I thought perhaps someone had a better suggestion based on experience.

Mick

This might do it - thanks - although before I spend 2.35 Euros (or 5.49 for the Pro version) I would need to find out if either one does allow editing of the headline field. I will see what I can discover and will let you know, Bryan.

Thanks, all.

Wim

I did download one from the Play Store, but it didn't make the headline field available for editing, so I thought perhaps someone had a better suggestion based on experience.

Mick

This might do it - thanks - although before I spend 2.35 Euros (or 5.49 for the Pro version) I would need to find out if either one does allow editing of the headline field. I will see what I can discover and will let you know, Bryan.

Thanks, all.

Thanks Bryan, the author of the app says he is no longer supporting the app, but it may still do the job required.

Archived