I don't mean to sound negative, but judging from the monthly gross incomes being reported here, the average price per image (PPI) does appear to be declining (only $37 PPI for me in October).

Well thanks to the one sale over $500, my average was $87 for the 14 sales I had.

I don't mean to sound negative, but judging from the monthly gross incomes being reported here, the average price per image (PPI) does appear to be declining (only $37 PPI for me in October).

Us Forum people must be doing something wrong here..... Alamy state that the average licence fee is $90.

http://www.alamy.com/contributor/why-alamy/how-much-money-can-i-make/

I just took out my newspaper sales and calculated my non-newspapers average is $137 for October. Maybe Alamy's average of $90 does not include newspapers.

Well thanks to the one sale over $500, my average was $87 for the 14 sales I had.

That's encouraging to hear. I haven't had a sale over $80 for about three months.

Archived