Sign in to follow this  
Alamy

Alamy blog - May picture needs

Stuck for ideas of what to shoot? We’ve put together a list of subjects that are either missing from our collection, or lack fresh content. Remember – these are subjects paying clients have told us they want but the current collection is missing. Think of it as improving your chance to make a sale. 

Read more...

Hi Alamy:  I have just added two images "Boy holding insect with an unpleasant (exaggerated) reaction" both model released.  They should be live tomorrow.  

This kind of direction is most welcome as it can suggest already existing images which is what these two are.

Thank you!

Kathy deWitt

I am still trying to figure out the navigation on the forum. Anywho, I read the May needs about needing pictures of a house moving. I just uploaded images from an earlier shoot in April of this year. Now, I'm not sure that I submitted what is needed.

I for one will always welcome new briefs in the still-life and food areas. Thank you for keeping us updated.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the listing of needs.

I already have some Horse Shaitsu images in my port.

In the process of uploading a lot more too.