Trouble with Flash upload

I did. Downloaded that. Couldn't get it to work. It said I was connected, but couldn't find a way to navigate to my desktop folder.

Open your finder(MAC) find the folder, drag & drop into Filezilla, at top menu bar click TRANSFER>>>PROCESS QUEUE

Phil, I tried your directions but I guess my brain just can't comprehend. I found my folder in Finder, but there are several spaces on Filzilla. Which space to drag into??  I did get it to drag in one area, but then I could not find the Transfer>Process Queue at the top. I kind of thought I did, looking at all those tiny icons,  and clicked on one of them, and my folder disappeared from the box I'd dragged it into and it looked like I was uploading some files from my HD, not the images.  Then a lot of red lines saying failure showed in the action.  So I closed everything out and uploaded the old way.   :(  I'm sorry, you tried.  I was standing behind a tree when technical smarts were awarded. and II only stepped out for the creative bits to come my way.

Betty

Hi Betty,

Sorry to hear your troubles!

Drag files into large empty area at the bottom section of the Filezilla box.

By Top Menu Bar, I meant at the top of your screen, not the Filezila box.....

Also, had you entered Host/Username/Password details ok ?

Also, just did a quick Youtube search and there are loads of video tutorials on there, maybe a look at one of them may help.

Good luck ;)

Phil

I did. Downloaded that. Couldn't get it to work. It said I was connected, but couldn't find a way to navigate to my desktop folder.

Open your finder(MAC) find the folder, drag & drop into Filezilla, at top menu bar click TRANSFER>>>PROCESS QUEUE

Phil, I tried your directions but I guess my brain just can't comprehend. I found my folder in Finder, but there are several spaces on Filzilla. Which space to drag into??  I did get it to drag in one area, but then I could not find the Transfer>Process Queue at the top. I kind of thought I did, looking at all those tiny icons,  and clicked on one of them, and my folder disappeared from the box I'd dragged it into and it looked like I was uploading some files from my HD, not the images.  Then a lot of red lines saying failure showed in the action.  So I closed everything out and uploaded the old way.   :(  I'm sorry, you tried.  I was standing behind a tree when technical smarts were awarded. and II only stepped out for the creative bits to come my way.

Betty

Hello Betty,

When you put the Alamy data in Filezilla you should see the Alamy folders? True? On folder is named as “stock”.

You don’t need to find your desktop folder in Filezilla. You can select the files directly on your desktop and drag them to the folder “stock” in the Filezilla window.

I hope I understood your problem good ;).

Mirco

Betty

Hello Betty,

When you put the Alamy data in Filezilla you should see the Alamy folders? True? On folder is named as “stock”.

You don’t need to find your desktop folder in Filezilla. You can select the files directly on your desktop and drag them to the folder “stock” in the Filezilla window.

I hope I understood your problem good ;).

Mirco

Micro, I'll try that next upload, thanks! Right now, I'm waiting for QC on last upload. I appreciate the help.

Archived