Can I see number of views per image?

Sorry for what may be a stupid question but I just cannot find the answer elsewhere. I know some of my images have appeared in search results already but is there any way I can find out which ones so maybe I can adjust keywords etc.

Thanks very much :-)

Yes, there's a way.  

When you go into Your Images in the Alamy Measures section of your dashboard you can set a time scale for a search (default is 1 month).  Click on the pseudonym name and you'll show the data for that pseudonym for the specified time period.  Click on a search term (in the 1st column) and you'll see which images were viewed with those search terms.  If you sort the search terms alphabetically by clicking the first column heading (Search term) until you get the right sort order it makes it easier to identify duplicate search terms and then ID the images that correspond.

When you click through to the images the information below the image shows you how many views you've had for that search term within the time frame you've chosen.  (Search terms have to be absolutely identical for this to work).  Once in there a click on any image displayed takes you through to manage images for that selection.  You can update keywords and description directly from there.

What you can't do is go to one of your images and see how many times it's been viewed over all and for what search terms.  You've got to dig for the information - but it's there.

Yes, there's a way.  

When you go into Your Images in the Alamy Measures section of your dashboard you can set a time scale for a search (default is 1 month).  Click on the pseudonym name and you'll show the data for that pseudonym for the specified time period.  Click on a search term (in the 1st column) and you'll see which images were viewed with those search terms.  If you sort the search terms alphabetically by clicking the first column heading (Search term) until you get the right sort order it makes it easier to identify duplicate search terms and then ID the images that correspond.

When you click through to the images the information below the image shows you how many views you've had for that search term within the time frame you've chosen.  (Search terms have to be absolutely identical for this to work).  Once in there a click on any image displayed takes you through to manage images for that selection.  You can update keywords and description directly from there.

What you can't do is go to one of your images and see how many times it's been viewed over all and for what search terms.  You've got to dig for the information - but it's there.

Whew! I'm tired already. But thanks. Amazing detective work.

For my PhotoShelter website, I just click on "stats" for a particular image, and voilà, there they are. Nice and easy.

Do I have a particular problem? My Alamy Measures Stats have not been updated for several days. The last stats were 14th April. 

Is there a general problem or is there something I need to do? I normally have viewing stats daily during the week.

Archived