Photographer sues Nike.

That photographer is Co Rentmeester, winner of the World Press Photo in 1967.
Staffer for Life.
Rower and rowing coach.

His homepage.
A short -Google-translated from Dutch- illustrated article. (Steward = Co Rentmeester; tankschutter = gunner)
And his very short wiki.

wim

edit: the original article in Dutch with working links.

He was a great shooter back in the day. I don't know what he thinks he's doing with that godawful website. The images look like third-generation Ektachrome dupes and there's music and everything is flying by a a rate of knots. Nike? They don't have my width; only New Balance does. 

He was a great shooter back in the day. I don't know what he thinks he's doing with that godawful website. The images look like third-generation Ektachrome dupes and there's music and everything is flying by a a rate of knots. Nike? They don't have my width; only New Balance does. 

The site dates from 2002 or was last modified in 2002. (Oops a bit like my own.)

Third generation dupes? Maybe they're the real deal and our taste has evolved. My scans looked like that for a long time. Some still look like that. Scanner development halted in 2003 or so.

wim

(not a nike person either)

Archived