Italian licensee?

Anyone had images licensed by >>>>>>>?  Trying to discover who has licensed and who has lifted!  Are MS helpful at confirming locations where recent sales have not been licensed?!  (Google Images are currently only giving 2 locations where the image may be found).  Thanks.

EDITED: to remove details of what may be a genuine licensee.

Actually, reviewing the license details, I think that this can be (and is best) forgotten...before I give up completely.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Placement: Single Placement
Image Size: up to full area
Start: 12 September 2014
End: 12 September 2017
Editorial web use, multiple placement; rights granted in line with customer agreement which may vary from invoice details above

I've used Comic sans, as that seems most appropriate.  From my brief investigations, it would appear that a Web tracking company (which appears to be owned by a large multinational) hosts the image (at full resolution!) and then (from the license terms) that image can be placed multiple times on multiple sites (and then lifted from [m]any of those sites) .  All for my lowest fee to date.  Enough for the bus into town and back - just.  Not. Happy. :angry: 

Strange that the license details are for single placement, but alamy staff have apparently added multiple placement in the comments below.

I share your frustration with web use- which seem to earn continually lower fees regardless of where/how they are placed. Personally, I'd rather just skip those sales as the subsequent lifting and infringements are not worth the time of the few bucks earned for the original license.

-Jason

Actually, reviewing the license details, I think that this can be (and is best) forgotten...before I give up completely.

Editorial web use, multiple placement; rights granted in line with customer agreement which may vary from invoice details above

I've used Comic sans, as that seems most appropriate.  From my brief investigations, it would appear that a Web tracking company (which appears to be owned by a large multinational) hosts the image (at full resolution!) and then (from the license terms) that image can be placed multiple times on multiple sites (and then lifted from [m]any of those sites) .  All for my lowest fee to date.  Enough for the bus into town and back - just.  Not. Happy. :angry: 

If this was for $10, then it was for a website called "www.dailyfinance.com".  I had one posted to my account with the exact same details, last night. 

If this was for $10, then it was for a website called "www.dailyfinance.com".  I had one posted to my account with the exact same details, last night. 

No, it's not there, Michael - but thanks.

Kinda ironic. The proceeds from a ten buck sale won't help your "dailyfinance" very much.

Kinda ironic. The proceeds from a ten buck sale won't help your "dailyfinance" very much.

So true John, sad but true!

Archived