Inconsistent QC confirmed

Beware. I've just had images fail on a resub which weren't marked as failed in a previous failed batch. One of them must have been right next to the one which failed on their monitor-it had the consecutive filename and was of the same subject. Now I don't know what to resubmit.

Make your minds up please QC.

Interestingly, a batch in QC at the same time passed. At least I didn't get chucked back in the sinbin.

Beware. I've just had images fail on a resub which weren't marked as failed in a previous failed batch. One of them must have been right next to the one which failed on their monitor-it had the consecutive filename and was of the same subject. Now I don't know what to resubmit.

Make your minds up please QC.

That's because when they find one failed image in a batch they stop looking....

FGS, just because an image wasn't identified as a fail in one submission but was when resubmitted confirms absolutely nothing (even if it was right next door to one that failed).

In my experience, the reason any image fails lies in factors present before it's submitted, not after.

dd

NO, they found two.

Then they found another two on the resub. A different two of course.

We were trying to help you out Mark by flagging a couple and processing the failure quicker than normal. We're not inconsistent and no stricter than before. We always spot check a sample, if the sample fails, all images fail.

FGS, just because an image wasn't identified as a fail in one submission but was when resubmitted confirms absolutely nothing (even if it was right next door to one that failed).

In my experience, the reason any image fails lies in factors present before it's submitted, not after.

dd

Spot on.

Archived