Exotic Locations

Essexps

i'm going to Paphos in Cyprus in a months time, however, on inspection the 6300 shot of that place is hardly what you'd call exclusive on Alamy

Paul,  If I worried about images aready on  Alamy's library,  I probaby would never pick up my camera or go any where again!  I try to console myself with the probably false premis, that each photographer takes very different images of the same locations.

Heading to Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City and Bali in October. I've been to Bali before but not Vietnam so I'm really looking forward to it - and travelling light with the NEX. I'd welcome any tips for Vietnam if anyone has been there.

Next year back to the UK - if I can save enough!

We did a railway tour of Vietnam/Cambodia back in Feb/Mar which included Nha Trang and Saigon - still processing the hundreds of images from that trip. Probably best to pm me for any specific questions but, off the top of my head, take US dollars and learn to cross the road while bicycles/motorbikes scoot round you!

Not so far away but I will be out to Montauk later this year as usual.

Next year I would love to go to Newfoundland again - have been several times but there are parts I haven't made it to yet, and I would like to bring better equipment.  Alaska also sounds great someday.

Archived