Upgrade to Lightroom 5.4 has lost my identity plate.

I upgraded to Lightroom 5.4 this morning and now my "Identity Plate" says "Get started with Lightroom Mobile" and I can't get rid of that.  I had a greyscale bar as my identity plate and it helped me stay consistent with the angle of my laptop. That particular greyscale is not available anymore and I am very unhappy to think I may have lost it. Help. Is there a way I can tell Lightroom to restore my Identity plate?

Paulette

Never mind!!! I did it. A right-click gave me the option to personalize my Identity Plate and the greyscale bar came up.

Confused.com :huh:

I'm on Lightroom 5.3, when I click on "Check for updates" under the Help menu it says I'm up to date.

Has the 5.4 been released everywhere yet? And, if so why is it telling me I'm up to date? :wacko:

Phil

I was invited to update when I opened Lightroom this AM. If you are registered maybe you can go to your account with Adobe? I just wish they wouldn't change things without sending me a note saying, "Paulette, this is what you have to do to get back what you had before." I think I should have a little sign above my desk -- WHEN IN DOUBT RIGHT-CLICK.

Paulette

I was invited to update when I opened Lightroom this AM. If you are registered maybe you can go to your account with Adobe? I just wish they wouldn't change things without sending me a note saying, "Paulette, this is what you have to do to get back what you had before." I think I should have a little sign above my desk -- WHEN IN DOUBT RIGHT-CLICK.

Paulette

Been on the Adobe site but can't find anywhere to update even when logged in! 

Guess I'll wait and see what happens in the next week. :mellow:

Phil

When I Google Lightroom 5.4 I get results that would let me update. Not true for you? At least you live in a beautiful place!

Paulette

Thanks Paulette, Why didn't I think of that???? Google strikes again :D

And, yes it is beautiful ;)

Phil

Archived