I am new to Alamy, I was wondering if they will be interested in photos from Ukraine, I am in LA at the moment but I am willing to fly there to cover the event.

will be grateful if someone can tell me about this. Thanks Amarjit 

My guess is that there are already togs in Ukraine.  IMO it probably wouldn't be worth the cost of going specially unless you have lots of other outlets for news images as.

Pearl

I do not think it would be worth it bearing in mind the number of media staff and iPhones already there. You sales would be minimal to say the least and as Pearl says you probably (certainly) would not recover costs.

Allan

Sorry to say that if you are not already there and you have to ask the Forum, you have already answered your question.

PS I lived in Kiev and worked as a photographer in the Ukraine for years and I can say that I am glad not to be there now.

Russia is very likkely to declare war with Ukraine, based on the new ultimatum they have issued to ukraine of surrender by tomorrow!

P.s. Not sure if any good commercial airlines would be flying to that location and if war is declared.....

Archived