Images on sale, more information required

Have you checked that information recently?  I just did, and found 8 images that didn't have all the keyword distributed in the proper boxes, and a few with other information unticked, such as number of people, etc.

I've always tried to work carefully when doing my images, but who knows...the phone rang?  Somebody walked into my office and distracted me?  My head was up my....well, you know.

It pays to check.  Especially if you don't have your esskeys filled out.

Betty

(I'm imagining some of you rushing to check, lol!

Betty,

What I have found is that when you use the New Manage Images there is a box missing, "Is The image a Cut out"

It is there on the old Manage Images.  I also found several hundred images that were listed as "Needing More Information"

Maybe it is just my machine, but I've had to go back and tick off one box  in the old Manage Images.

Betty,

What I have found is that when you use the New Manage Images there is a box missing, "Is The image a Cut out"

It is there on the old Manage Images.  I also found several hundred images that were listed as "Needing More Information"

Maybe it is just my machine, but I've had to go back and tick off one box  in the old Manage Images.

Yes!  Chuck, I had found that in the past, also.  The ones that were done properly, yet had that box missing.  Sad to say, I had more wrong than that today.

Betty,

Chuck,

As I recall Alamy now sets the cut-out flag automatically. I remember a blog post or forum comment from Alamy (a year or more ago?) saying that so many contributors were setting it wrongly they were going to do it at their end.

I can't find out when it was announced but detail is here: http://www.alamy.com/contributor/help/digital-image-types.asp

Archived