Photoshop Week Started Today

I have been watching the free seminars on Photoshop Week on Adobe. It's free to sign up and they have a full week of tutorials on Photoshop and Lightroom. Just finished watching Dave Cross do a great seminar on some of the more unusual and rarely used tools of Photoshop. Very informative.

Here is a link:

http://www.creativelive.com/photoshopweek

Some great classes.

Jill

I have been watching the free seminars on Photoshop Week on Adobe. It's free to sign up and they have a full week of tutorials on Photoshop and Lightroom. Just finished watching Dave Cross do a great seminar on some of the more unusual and rarely used tools of Photoshop. Very informative.

Here is a link:

http://www.creativelive.com/photoshopweek

Some great classes.

Jill

Thanks for the link, Jill :)

Just watched that one, Jill - very good.  Great presenter (Jack Davis).

Inspiring stuff which encourages me to revisit more creative photography, which has taken a very back seat (as good as disappeared, actually) while I've been taking images for stock (can they really go hand-in-hand? I'm sure that some people make it work - though I must confess that I'm not overly keen on spending a huge amount of time lovingly creating a piece that means something to me, to have it sell for peanuts - I'd rather stick it on the wall - or sell it for somebody else's wall)!  I guess that singles me out as not having a 'pro' mindset, eh? (too precious, can't let go, etc.)!

Some very handy shortcut tips, too - the most useful for me so far being the forward slash key (/) to get ACR to reselect an area to use while removing dust spots, and the CTRL/CMD + dbl-click to automatically select the whole of the image when creating vignettes.

Really hoping that I will have the time to watch some more upcoming shows.

Archived