Delete a old images

hello I would like to delete three or four old images that have become obsolete, but if I search for them and find them I can't intervene (delete them)... what can I do? I can't scroll through hundreds of images that were also uploaded a long time ago... can you help me? Thanks, have a nice day. 🙂

Go to your Image Manager and search for the images or scroll down to older uploads. On the bottom of the Optional page you will have the opportunity to delete. They will remain on the site for six months in case someone was thinking of buying them but they will eventually disappear altogether.

Paulette

• Like 1

Why not just leave them?  I sold an image last year that had been languishing in Alamy, and previously in another agency, for a total of 21 years without any sales.

Edited by Vincent Lowe
Grammar
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Standfast said:

A snap from 2009 sold last month for $$.

I have better versions!

I agree with you and Vince: there's nothing gained by deleting old images.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Mr Standfast said:

What next deleting old photographers?  Shivers!!!

The E-6 ones fade away, but we K-14's just hang around with all our glorious color (colour) 

Edited by Chuck Nacke
grammer
  • Love 1
  • Like 1