"Not on sale and discoverability"

dawnkirkpatrick

Question

16 answers to this question

13 hours ago, dawnkirkpatrick said:

Hi, I'm new. My three photos passed QC. I completed all of the mandatory and optional info and have more than five keywords but it still reads "not on sale and discoverability," What am I doing wrong? Thank you.

Click Save?

Mark

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Mr Standfast said:

Thank you for the links.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dawnkirkpatrick said:

I clicked save and that didn't work either.

OK Another possibility? - When you've entered the keywords you need to type enter or click + and then click save or the keywords won't get added. Do you see the keywords you've added appear in individual little "bubbles" underneath the keyword entry box? Also did you put commas between your keywords, if not then your list of words will be treated as a single tag (a phrase).

Yes you can sell the images used for your 1st submission.

Mark

• Like 1

The OP said "not on sale and discoverability". I have never seen such a worded status.

'Not on sale' yes, it denotes it's missing either caption or tags, regardless of database update.

Since OP said he entered tags, my suspicion is that caption is missing.

Could you be confused about the caption field? 

Only trying to help.

2 minutes ago, gvallee said:

The OP said "not on sale and discoverability". I have never seen such a worded status.

Gen,

I think they're referring to the not on sale bar, which has 'discoverability' greyed out on the right hand side.

Agree that they're probably missing a caption, but let's see what they say.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Steve F said:

Gen,

I think they're referring to the not on sale bar, which has 'discoverability' greyed out on the right hand side.

Agree that they're probably missing a caption, but let's see what they say.

Ah OK. AIM always erroneously says 'On Sale' even if they're not until next database update.

In my experience, the only time when I got a 'not on sale' status, it was because the caption was missing. But it could be something else I haven't experienced. Let's wait and see.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, M.Chapman said:

OK Another possibility? - When you've entered the keywords you need to type enter or click + and then click save or the keywords won't get added. Do you see the keywords you've added appear in individual little "bubbles" underneath the keyword entry box? Also did you put commas between your keywords, if not then your list of words will be treated as a single tag (a phrase).

Yes you can sell the images used for your 1st submission.

Mark

All of your suggestions worked! Thank you!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1