Alamy plug in for LR5

I am just on my way out so this is only a quick answer...

i should have been "delivered" as a ZIP file.

The zip contains a .lrplugin file and a number of smart collections.

Put the plugin file in a suitable location. If you look at the plug in manager in LR you will be able to see where others are added and put this in maybe the same place. Then in the Plugin manager, use the "add" button to load it into LR.

For the smart collections, in LR go to preferences , then presets. Clock "show the Lightroom Presets Folder". In this Lightroom settings folder you should see a "Smart Collections Template". Put all of the smart collection files in there.

Restart Lightroom.

Any problems, ill be back later 

Thanks Julie

Have completed 4th paragraph and get message licence number not accepted. Should this be the be the LR5 or Plug in number? Have tried both but same message!

Any thoughts?

dov

The license number should be included in the email message you receive after you've paid for the plug-in.

From what I remember, boot up Lightroom, go to Plug-In Manager and choose the Alamy Plug-In. From the Plug-In window you should see a place to enter your login info and plug-in license number.

From what I remember, boot up Lightroom, go to Plug-In Manager and choose the Alamy Plug-In. From the Plug-In window you should see a place to enter your login info and plug-in license number.

That is correct. While in Lr, click on File then Plug-in Manager. That will bring up a window and you'll find the Alamy plugin. There you will put in your Alamy username, password and license number.

OK Julie, thanks for that.

John.

Archived