How many consecutive “In QC” passes to get back to auto-passed?

How many “In QC” passes to get back to auto-passed?

as previously reported, recent QC fails (see below)
after 100+ QC auto-passes, usually 6-7 in a row
before an auto-In-QC event, as we all get…?
Anyone know how many “In QC” passes one
must go through before getting back to
auto-pass privileges…?  Is it determined by
# of In-QC-passes or # of passed images?
Thanks in advance.

FTP upload: Photograph

19 May 2024

09 May 2024

15 Apr 2024

28 Mar 2024

13 Mar 2024

13 Mar 2024

11 Mar 2024

11 Mar 2024

25 Feb 2024

20 Feb 2024

19 Feb 2024

14 Feb 2024

PRIOR TO THIS,
HUNDREDS OF CONSECUTIVE PASSES

Geof,

If you think you're due a review then email cust services. 

I remember Alan's submissions were much improved and he thought he was overdue an extra *, nothing happened until he contacted Alamy.

They may not be resourced well enough for pro active reviews, no where else in the UK seems to be. (My guess!)

🦔

On 20/05/2024 at 18:18, Mr Standfast said:

Geof,

If you think you're due a review then email cust services. 

I remember Alan's submissions were much improved and he thought he was overdue an extra *, nothing happened until he contacted Alamy.

They may not be resourced well enough for pro active reviews, no where else in the UK seems to be. (My guess!)

🦔

Correct. I only thought about contacting CS after I was advised to by another well known contributor.  I was initially given two stars which got me through QC a bit quicker. After a short period I was given three stars and QC passes come through in 24hrs.

Note I only upload an average of 6 images at a time and wait till the pass comes through then load the next group.

I have recently had a fail and was allowed to upload the next batch as soon as it was ready with no waiting.

Allan

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

If you're talking about 5* I have a feeling (but no actual proof of this) that they don't really do that any more and it's only the people that already have it that get to bypass QC most of the time. If I had to further guess I'd say that opportunity might've gone away as part of the PA acquisition.

I've been a member since 2019 I think, had one fail very early on, got to 3 stars after something like 2 weeks and have since stayed there. Definitely feels like there's a glass ceiling, but then again if it weren't for people discussing it here I'd never even know there was a higher tier, as it's currently 3/3* not 3/5*. (And what happened to the 4 *?)

Edited by Cal
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cal said:

If you're talking about 5* I have a feeling (but no actual proof of this) that they don't really do that any more and it's only the people that already have it that get to bypass QC most of the time. If I had to further guess I'd say that opportunity might've gone away as part of the PA acquisition.

I've been a member since 2019 I think, had one fail very early on, got to 3 stars after something like 2 weeks and have since stayed there. Definitely feels like there's a glass ceiling, but then again if it weren't for people discussing it here I'd never even know there was a higher tier, as it's currently 3/3* not 3/5*. (And what happened to the 4 *?)

+1