Condensation soft spot

When I see that face I keep thinking it is Jeff wanting answers.

Allan

• Like 1

1 minute ago, geogphotos said:

Have you got a soft spot for Jeff? 😁

Not particularly.  I have soft spots for lots of people you included.

Allan

18 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

I hardly see it, but you could try a spotting tool with a wide feather edge.

Once you see it you can't stop seeing it....

Thanks for the tip.

46 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

Is there a local correction tool - lasso or something - that can be used to increase contrast just in one area of an image?

Sorry, I do not see soft spots on these images at the available resolution. But there are several questions to your answer. In Photoshop.

1. Paint a mask by a brush on the desired area and apply the desired changes within it.

2. Go to Select and Mask environment, mask an area there, and make it going to a new layer. Than you can do whatever in that new layer and it will be on top of your background.

3. Use ACR as a filter, and paint a mask there, doing all adjustments available in ACR within the masked area.

I think that you know all this though, so am not sure that I understood your question correctly.

28 minutes ago, IKuzmin said:

Sorry, I do not see soft spots on these images at the available resolution. But there are several questions to your answer. In Photoshop.

1. Paint a mask by a brush on the desired area and apply the desired changes within it.

2. Go to Select and Mask environment, mask an area there, and make it going to a new layer. Than you can do whatever in that new layer and it will be on top of your background.

3. Use ACR as a filter, and paint a mask there, doing all adjustments available in ACR within the masked area.

I think that you know all this though, so am not sure that I understood your question correctly.

I don't know any of this - hence the question. 😵‍💫

Barely noticeable. I don't think a QC fail. I would maybe add a radial gradient mask and fiddle with the clarity/dehaze sliders. But I don't think you use Lightroom.

Posted (edited)

I0000F3olfSLQ4a0.jpg

Compare the railings and cars

I have ACR but only basic knowledge of the processes you are describing.

Thanks 

Edited by geogphotos

17 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

I don't know any of this - hence the question.

So did I answer you? Or you want me to elaborate something? 

Sorry for a mess in my initial post (i.e. "questions to your answer" instead of the opposite), was in the middle of a conference call...

Edited by IKuzmin

26 minutes ago, IKuzmin said:

So did I answer you? Or you want me to elaborate something? 

Sorry for a mess in my initial post (i.e. "questions to your answer" instead of the opposite), was in the middle of a conference call...

Thanks for the suggestions. I will have a try with them.