Weird view with zero mention of cheese, Camembert, or brie in my keywords

Camembert or brie wheel, from top

This was the search phrase that brought up my photo of a waterwheel for a mill  (from the side) in rural Virginia.   Zero matching other than wheel.   This search would have also shown wagon wheels,  train wheels, Ferris wheels, and any number of other wheels (bicycle wheels, tricycle wheels).

If a search throws up a false positive that I can correct, then I do so.  This one is just goofy.  I wonder if NOT can be used to exclude cheeses from non-cheese wheels.

3 hours ago, Rebecca Ore said:

Camembert or brie wheel, from top

This was the search phrase that brought up my photo of a waterwheel for a mill  (from the side) in rural Virginia.   Zero matching other than wheel.   This search would have also shown wagon wheels,  train wheels, Ferris wheels, and any number of other wheels (bicycle wheels, tricycle wheels).

If a search throws up a false positive that I can correct, then I do so.  This one is just goofy.  I wonder if NOT can be used to exclude cheeses from non-cheese wheels.

Suspect it's the "OR" logical operator wreaking havoc again. There was a thread about this the other day..

Mark

"Camembert brie wheel from top" brings up just 6 images, though they are of the right subject. Thought there might be have been more amongst the 335 million images on Alamy. The website did crash, perhaps it hasn't recovered yet.

Actually going back to this search to change it slightly I see it is presented as "Camembert-brie-wheel-from-top", i.e. with dashes. Is that normal?

Edited by Harry Harrison