Unable to sort columns in Alamy Measures

CarlMillerPhotos

Question

In Alamy Measures, when looking at the list of search terms for my (only) Pseudonym, the list comes up sorted by "Your Zooms" however if I click to sort on ANY of the other columns, I get the screen, "Sorry, we've encountered an unexpected error." I've been seeing this for MONTHS now, and it occurs with any browser (I use Firefox but I have tried it on Chrome and Edge as well) and on any computer.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks.

5 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, CarlMillerPhotos said:

In Alamy Measures, when looking at the list of search terms for my (only) Pseudonym, the list comes up sorted by "Your Zooms" however if I click to sort on ANY of the other columns, I get the screen, "Sorry, we've encountered an unexpected error." I've been seeing this for MONTHS now, and it occurs with any browser (I use Firefox but I have tried it on Chrome and Edge as well) and on any computer.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks.

There are at least two more threads on the forum about this, with an answer today from Alamy. Please read through...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CarlMillerPhotos said:

So.... It's not just me that they don't give a toss about? Nice.

It's a total mess! In AoA, when one clicks to see results for searches with more than one word, the "+" symbol separates every word without results. One needs to remove the "+" symbol to see the actual results. But for SOME searches it works without removing the "+", but there are considerably fewer results. As I said - a total mess!!! 

• Like 1

Yes, it's a total bummer! The thing that makes our job harder. Instead of the great news that awaits us in the future, I would like to hear that the IT department is working on the problem.

• Like 1