Other Income

Betty LaRue

Question

I have a question. This morning I see $139.56 in my sales report as “Other Income”. I can’t see what it’s for, but I admit I’m not good at ferreting out information.

I do know I have a couple of unreported images that I’ve found and reported to Alamy, which they’ve acknowledged. One was used by a regular customer that Alamy said they would bill them for. So I don’t know if that’s it or something else. 
Is there a way I can figure it out? If Alamy collects from an unreported (by user) image, do they state to the contributor that that’s what the money is for?

I get so tired of spellcheck or predictive text changing my words. I type “contributor” & it was changed to “contractor”. I caught it. And that’s after “unreported” was Al’s changed. Oh, look there, “also” changed to Al’s. 😡😡

Sorry for the rant.

5 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Reimar said:

Betty, have you tried to download the "Net Revenue Sales report" spreadsheet?  It usually has all the information we get.

It normally does, but mine is just downloading with 'RM' and no other information at the moment.

2 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

I have a question. This morning I see $139.56 in my sales report as “Other Income”. I can’t see what it’s for, but I admit I’m not good at ferreting out information.

I do know I have a couple of unreported images that I’ve found and reported to Alamy, which they’ve acknowledged. One was used by a regular customer that Alamy said they would bill them for. So I don’t know if that’s it or something else. 
Is there a way I can figure it out? If Alamy collects from an unreported (by user) image, do they state to the contributor that that’s what the money is for?

I get so tired of spellcheck or predictive text changing my words. I type “contributor” & it was changed to “contractor”. I caught it. And that’s after “unreported” was Al’s changed. Oh, look there, “also” changed to Al’s. 😡😡

Sorry for the rant.

Hi Betty,

If you look in your balance of account page, under the detail column you'll see this listed as infringement revenue. 

Hope this helps.

Alamy

• Love 1
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Reimar said:

Betty, have you tried to download the "Net Revenue Sales report" spreadsheet?  It usually has all the information we get.

No, as I said, I’m not good with finding things. I’ll have a look. Thanks.

Edited by Betty LaRue