1 hour ago, Sharon said:

I just revisited the home page after quite some time and am impressed. A much improved look with a more professional feel.

They keep changing it actually, I wonder how long this one will last. Finally, after 15 months, they are flagging up Editorial images on the Home page which is surely an improvement.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Harry Harrison said:

They keep changing it actually, I wonder how long this one will last. Finally, after 15 months, they are flagging up Editorial images on the Home page which is surely an improvement.

As long as they don`t go backwards.. I`ll have to check more often.

1 hour ago, geogphotos said:

Most Alamy content falls outside either of the Creative or Editorial categories. 

Well not really, if you put aside Archival/Reportage and Live News I think that all images will be found under either Creative (Ultimate, Vital, Uncut, Foundation) or Editorial.

Also you may notice that if you go to the individual Creative Collections from the Home page then the separate search results are filtered for that particular collection. If you choose to go to Editorial from the Home page then the search bar just searches the whole library as normal, presumably because suitable Editorial images are not confined to those found under the Editorial search.

Edit:

In fact Live News images are included under the Editorial search. There is also the new 'Archival (greater than 20 years old)' search.

Edited by Harry Harrison

Perhaps I'm wrong but I thought that you used to have a direct link to Live News from the top banner of the Home Page. You can get there if you select 'Live News' in the dropdown to the left of the main search box, or if you go to Editorial > View Collections and then scroll down to the 'Live News' button but I thought it used to be easier, long time since I went there though.