Revenue disappeared

ivanmaguire1

Question

8 answers to this question

I'm guessing you are looking at the dashboard which is a brief snapshot. Drilling down to the Account Balance page may offer more details and clarity, It might be a customer who has failed to pay or an IT glitch. If the answer is not apparent then contact member services;  contributors@alamy.com

Hi

As above for advice.  

I always have a look at pics by other flower togs and noticed your pic P61E86 Foxgloves has the caption of P5G81J Roses and pic 

Welsh poppies in pots - Image ID: P2XJYD Look more like Eschscholzia californica, to me have a look here especially the leaves.

https://www.latin-wife.com/blog/colombia/eschscholzia-californica/

Edited by Chris Burrows

Hi Ivan,

As per MrStandfast. Alternative explanation - you might be about to be paid in a few days. That's normally why the current cleared balance disappears. But this time of the month is out of Alamy's normal payment cycle... Plus the sale disappearing is a bit weird - could be a refund.

Steve

Edited by Steve F
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, ivanmaguire1 said:

I checked my account balance as you suggested and this is what it says, does this mean that the money wasn't paid to Alamy?

Account name : Ivan Maguire

Balance brought forward: $32.00
Total sales: $48.00
Commission / charges: $-80.00
Total payments to you: $0.00
Balance carried forward: $0.00
Cleared balance: $0.00
Next payment date: Not due

Have you tried to click on "Download Sales Report" button and to expand the time period back to a few months? You will be able to see more details.

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov

On 22/02/2023 at 09:36, Mr Standfast said:

I'm guessing you are looking at the dashboard which is a brief snapshot. Drilling down to the Account Balance page may offer more details and clarity, It might be a customer who has failed to pay or an IT glitch. If the answer is not apparent then contact member services;  contributors@alamy.com

I checked my account balance as you suggested and this is what it says, does this mean that the money wasn't paid to Alamy?

Account name : Ivan Maguire

Balance brought forward: $32.00
Total sales: $48.00
Commission / charges: $-80.00
Total payments to you: $0.00
Balance carried forward: $0.00
Cleared balance: $0.00
Next payment date: Not due

22 minutes ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

Have you tried to click on "Download Sales Report" button and to expand the time period back to a few months? You will be able to see more details.

Thank you Ognyan I did as you suggested and it turns out that the sale was refunded, ah well back to square one. I'm not a very tech savvy person, so thanks for your help.

Ivan.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, ivanmaguire1 said:

Thank you Ognyan I did as you suggested and it turns out that the sale was refunded, ah well back to square one. I'm not a very tech savvy person, so thanks for your help.

Ivan.

Happy to help, we've all been through this.

Good luck!

• Like 1