Changing to / from rights managed

Ask Alamy, they should be able to do it for you.

No quick way otherwise that I'm aware of.

p.s. you can change the text in a duplicate thread to just ask Alamy to delete it.

Edited by Steve F
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, PatsyCollins said:

I've found how to change my default settings to or from rights managed and see this will only apply to future submissions. Is there a way to quickly change all my existing submissions, or must I do each manually?

you only have 677 images - I think you can select up to 500 at a time in AIM, which shouldn't be too time consuming. Can probably be done in an hour or so max, or you can ask Alamy.

• Love 1

What I did was to do the 500, then scroll down to roughly where I thought the remaining amount began. I kept checking until I found the last one that I'd successfully changed, then went through clicking on all the rest, and then made the change.

That would take you a lot longer than me!

1 hour ago, PatsyCollins said:

I kept checking until I found the last one that I'd successfully changed, then went through clicking on all the rest, and then made the change.

Thanks, I know that this technique can be used to work through thousands but I'm not sure of the fine detail. The search in AIM is normally the same as the one on the main site, so changes have to wait until the server update, normally overnight, but there are exceptions I think. You could in any case just do 500 a day I suppose.