Problem accessing the Search facility with Apple devices?

Since the site was revamped with its new look last week I've been unable to perform an image search on any of my devices running Safari. Each time I launch a search I get a page telling me: "Application error: a client side exception has occurred"  Until the changes to the site were implemented the search facility worked perfectly for me.

I've notified Alamy - they've passed the issue on to their technical team. While I'm awaiting a definitive response from them I wondered if other contributors have experienced the same problem with their Apple devices running Safari?

1 hour ago, Mike Brooks said:

Since the site was revamped with its new look last week I've been unable to perform an image search on any of my devices running Safari. Each time I launch a search I get a page telling me: "Application error: a client side exception has occurred"  Until the changes to the site were implemented the search facility worked perfectly for me.

I've notified Alamy - they've passed the issue on to their technical team. While I'm awaiting a definitive response from them I wondered if other contributors have experienced the same problem with their Apple devices running Safari?

Safari on my iPad seems OK (IOS 15.5)

Mark

When the last revamp happened, I stopped being able to copy and paste an Alamy reference into the home page on my iPad. I had to type one letter to get to the next search page, then I could copy and paste. Very annoying. But now, since the latest revamp of the home page (which I find crazy to look at) I can’t even do that so it’s impossible.